1. Customer could buy BIXOLON BGT-100P from any shop or from their service provider.
If the customer buy B-Gate from any shop then,
2. Customer get B-Gate Serial Number, Which is written on BGT-100P box.
3. Customer make a call to their Service Provider and tell them B-Gate's serial number.
If the customer buy BGT-100P from their service provider then
2A. Service Provider get BGT-100P serial number, which is written on B-Gate's box.
4. The Service Provider open customer registration web page which is provided by BIXOLON, and fill the customer information (Their name, Cloud IP/ Domain, Customer Shop name (must be unique) and B-Gate Serial Number) and submit.
5. The Customer Registration information will send to BIXOLON Cloud Server
6. When Customer's BGT-100P turn on and connected to the internet then the BGT-100P will automatically request the customer registration information to BIXOLON cloud server.
7. If the customer information already registered by their Service Provider then that information transferred to customer's BGT-100P.
8. BGT-100P store the customer registration information and automatically enable Online-Order Print.
For more information, please contact to MPOS@bixolon.com